Friday, March 23, 2012

How Can I Help Take Our Country Back?

We must take our country back. “So,” you ask, “how can I help?”

As an underdog experiences, we need donations—in all forms. A mailer costs close to $20K. TV ads are outrageous. The list goes on and on. But I am proud to say that we are running this campaign like I’ve run my businesses:  Tight to the belt and respecting every donation so that it’s spent in the most efficient manner. This is an example of how I’ve not only run my businesses but how I will lead in Washington.

The last 64 days are crucial that we can get our message out, that I can continue to fight for all of us and that we can take our country back with rock-solid Conservative leaders who not only understand our Constitution but embrace it, follow it and hold the ones accountable who refuse to uphold their oath of office—on both sides of the aisle. We have no choice at this juncture but to elect only the very best. We cannot get it wrong this time.

So, we are in need of:
·         Any monetary donations you can send to our campaign. (If you send a check to the address on our website, we will be able to avoid the required service fee.)
·         Any amount of long envelopes and/or postage so we can complete our mass mailing.
·         Your time either as a driver or walker on Saturdays and Sundays.
·         Your time in stuffing envelopes.
·         Bring your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers out to our events. We are scheduling many more exciting events.

We will be walking the beautiful Sienna Plantation both on Saturday and Sunday. We will meet on Saturday at 9:45 at the Corner Store (with a Valero gas station) right at the entrance of Sienna. Please park on the right side of the store. The address is 8318 South Highway 6 in Missouri City.

Sunday we will begin at 1:00 p.m.

God bless all of you, stay safe and please continue to pray for the recovery of our nation. I promise that I will fight bitterly hard to lead the fight to restore us to the stature our great Ronald Reagan led us long ago. I promise that I will be the same fighter my mentor, my mother, was during those historic years.

Barbara J. Carlson
US Congressional District 22 Candidate

No comments:

Post a Comment