Friday, February 3, 2012

ANOTHER GREAT EVENT - MONDAY EVENING I WILL BE SPEAKING AT KING STREET PATRIOTS - 7:00 PM

My Dear Friends and Fellow Constituents:
I will speaking at the King Street Patriots on Monday evening, February 6th at 7:00 pm. They are located at 7232 Wynnwood. It’s streamed live and will be a great event. I will be speaking on my newly released book, “Face It, We’re Broken.” It is an excellent educational tool as to the utter destruction our nation faces based on which type of political culture is at the helm. It will be with great honor that I have the opportunity to spend an evening with Catherine Engelbrecht, a truly patriotic and courageous leader. Please do come out and join us for a great evening.
God bless, stay safe and have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment