Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Saddle Up Texas Straw Poll Win for Barbara J. Carlson Who Trumped Olson in Ballot Straw Poll

I am deeply honored with the Saddle Up Texas Straw Poll Ballot win against the incumbent career politician, Pete Olson. The message is resonating throughout Texas. For those of you who were fortunate to attend one of my five breakout sessions on the research I conducted over three years for my book, "Face It, We're Broken," it all now makes sense as to who we must send to Washington. We can no longer send a member of the Traditionalistic Political Culture (Olson). And our country is now grasping the enormous damage when we have a member of the Individualistic Political Culture at the helm (Obama). We, as a nation, can never again elect an Individualist as our leader, the most powerful force around the globe. Our fearless, ethical, fiscally brilliant leader, President Ronald Reagan, was a member of the Moralistic Political Culture, the culture that I have always been a member of and how I have conducted my professional life and in running my businesses. It is now time, as the great Texans we are, that we must elect members of the Moralistic Political Culture to clean up the enormous mess we have in Washington. It is now or never. We have no choice. There is no middle ground at this juncture. God bless all of you who believed in me, who came out and attended my breakout sessions. It was a great honor meeting all of you. I cannot wait to get to Washington to be the leader at the forefront so that we can abolish Obamacare, bring integrity back to Washington, get our fiscal house in order, greatly reduce our deficit, secure our borders and get our great land back on steady ground. It is time that we issue pink slips to members of Congress who are on a mission of a self-fulfilling agenda that has been utterly destructive to our country. We, as Constitutional Conservatives, must lead our great nation. We will win this battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment